If you no longer want to tolerate ads that Gmail send to you then you have the option to use Gmail migration tool. With the help of this tool, you can migrate your Gmail messages to other webmail services. Outlook.com offers many advanced features and it will be amazing to use it as an alternative. If you have Outlook account then you can check all your Gmail messages through Outlook only and you even don’t have to sign in to your Gmail account for the same.
A call at Gmail Support Number UK can make things easier for you. Here you can access instant assistance from technical executives to make this happen. If you don’t want to get in touch with technicians then follow the guidelines given here in this section. There are two different steps to fully migrate your Gmail account to Outlook.com. You can either import your messages or forward all future messages to Outlook. Let us learn how.
Step 1: Import Gmail Messages to Outlook by following the steps given here:
• Sign in to your Outlook account. (If you don’t have Outlook account then create a new one)
• Then click on the Gear icon from the top right corner.
• After this, select “More Mail Settings” and then click “Import Email Accounts” from Manage your account section.
• Following it, tap on Google to import your Gmail messages and contacts and then click Start button.
• You will be asked to sign in to your Gmail account.
• Click Accept to allow Outlook to have an access to your Gmail account. This might take few minutes to complete the process.
Meanwhile, you can do anything you want. In fact, even if you close the browser or shut down the computer then also the process will continue.
Step 2: Forward All Future Gmail Emails to Your Outlook Account by following the steps given here:
• Sign in to your Gmail account.
• Then hit on the gear icon from the top right corner of your Gmail inbox.
• From the drop-down menu, click on Settings.
• Next to this, select “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” tab and then click “Add a forwarding address”.
• Then enter the email address of your Outlook account that you used in step 1 and click Next.
• Confirm the forwarding address by clicking Proceed.
• You will receive a Gmail Forwarding confirmation email in your Outlook inbox. Open it.
• Click the first link in the email or copy the verification code in the email and paste it in the verification field in your Gmail Forwarding settings.
That’s it! Now you can check all your Gmail messages in Outlook inbox without logging in to your Gmail account. In case, you are not able to follow these guidelines without assistance then feel free to dial Gmail Contact Number UK to get in touch with experienced people.